What age range do you prefer your SO to be in?

There are lot's of questions about "age gaps", but I kinda wanna explore that more and look at the percentages of where everyone prefers for their SO to be in comparison to their own age.
Now me PERSONALLY, I like my guy to be at least a year older than myself, but no older than 6 years. But that's just a PERSONAL preference, so of course there will be men and women alike who like the opposite, or have a middle ground.

• A little older than me
  • My age
  • A little younger

What Guys Said 22

• Age honestly doesn't matter, as long as it's not a ridiculous age difference.

However, I voted "A little older than me" because I tend to find myself falling for older girls.

Then again, my current girlfriend is younger than me...

Oh well. But, again, age really shouldn't matter.

• now here is what i REALLY wonder, is the age NUMBER what scares people like sheeppl, cause some people look very young for their age. or is it their mental maturity? 3 different factors with "age" and i find it fascinating that people seem more focused on the actual NUMBER in general than either of the other two factors... which if u met in real life u would not know till how many dates in anyway? its only online dating that number is at the finger tip.

• 24d

That is an interesting one... I've used up all my questions though... YOU SHOULD ASK IT !

Though I usually ask for an age before even a date

• 23d

Well it's not restricted to children, you either have dimples or don't, but it's always been seen as a playful, childlike cute thing. I've got big dimples right on both my cheeks whenever I smile.

• 22d

well i only know chicks love da dimple ;) but i normally have my evil smirk. so i have to put effort into it or actually just luck of the draw to get me to smile like that. its kinda rare. i really do prefer my evil smirk much more.

• I have a dating range - 7 years both ways so that makes it now 40 to 54

• I am in the upper 40's and the average age of women I date is 23.

I noticed that Donald Trump is 24 years older than his wife Melania.

• I voted B.

The range I would prefer is from

age 21 (to legally drink in the USA)

to

age 40 (I want to have kids; this is near the end of child-rearing years)

• A little younger, like 1-2 years, though I'm perfectly fine with my age or 1 year older.

• 18 < me < 55

• I can't say. I have met great women in all 3 age groups. Age isn't a big deal.

• between 10yrs younger to 5yrs older.

If I was a teen then I would understand the whole few years thing though.

• 2 years younger is the minimum for me. I like my women to have some sort of maturity in them, well as much as me anyways LOL.

• Preferably either my age or within 4 years younger, max

• I feel like early to mid twenties would be ideal for me

but from 18 to 30 everything possible...

• I prefer younger, but I'm open to much younger all the way up to a little older.

• 3 years younger or 99 years older

• 16-19... Maybe 15 if they're mature, but that's pushing it

• My age or little younger.

• It doesn't matter much to me much.. Older or younger as long as she is for me.. Although I do have a limit as to how much older and younger.. For older no older than 10 years, and no younger than 5 years..

• Age of 2 years is ok for me.

• I couldn't date a girl younger than me.

• Older women are awesome, they know what they want and tend to keep their egos out.

• 19-40 is cool with me

• From legal age up to 27.

What Girls Said 32

• I need a man capable of leading me... I need a strong and wise male of a very certain kind as my counterpart or it would be hard to take him seriously. I ddon't know if it's traditional of me or what. We're very equal... don't get me wrong... I think a better way to explain it is that I need a man who can pick up where I leave off and who understands the same values and has the same high expectations of life, love, and happiness.

• My preference would be 2-5 years older than me, but the only guy I've ever been interested in was 27, so that's six. I would probably go up to 28, but definitely not past 30. My main thing is that I'm financially independent, so I'd require that in a SO, but most guys (and girls) my age still live with their parents. I'm mature for my age and I would require the same level maturity in a partner, and I know I'm just not going to find that in an 18-21-year old frat boy.

My grampa was 10 years older than my grandma and they were together until the day he died. I've seen a few happy marriages within the 10 year range, but none outside of that. I'd definitely have to cap it at 10.

Mental age is more important than physical.

• I'm really surprised that no guy has picked "a little older than me" yet. I've known a few who are into women who's a little older than them

• I'd prefer my age (my partner is only five days older than me :P ) but I think up to 5 years older would be okay.

• Older than me but can be my age too, it is all about being mature and you can fall in love with anyone. My SO could be even 10 years older, it is not a big deal for me.

• I like a guy 1-5 years younger. Guys are not more immature (that's a myth!) or maybe I'm immature. I don't know. But i like em younger. I've dated both ways and my current boyfriend (3.5 years my junior) has worked out best.

• like 5 and up years older then i
    current boyfriend is 8 years older which i love ^^
    something bout older men is sexy to me

• I've always liked guys around my age. And yet, I've always gone out with guys who are a few years younger. I don't know why.

I don't think I could go out with a guy a lot older than me. Seeing my dad with much younger women has made me sick.

• Within a year or two of my age in either direction.

• I am 27 almost 28 and I prefer much older men. In thier 30s and maybe even earlier 40s.

• my age or just a year or so older. Nothing more than 5 years older.

• I date older guys: 3 -10 years older
    but right now I'm in a relationship with a guy 4 years younger, I was a little hesitant at first but he's a great guy so I decided to be with him even though I don't date any guy younger than me.

• I prefer them to be 19 and older. I wouldn't mind dating a guy whose probably 21 or 22. That's the oldest I would go because guys usually think I'm underage.

• Personally, I feel attracted to younger and older guys, but since I'm young it's often a few years difference max.

Tbh I'd rather date guys in their 30s/40s, they're so attractive😳

• I honestly prefer older guys but i've been attracted to same age and younger too so it really depends

• Near my age range.
    A few years older or younger is ok. As long as we're compatible.

• Ideally close to 5 years older than me

• Either my age, or a little bit older than me.

• I like guys who are 19, no older no younger.

• 10 years older or younger is fine by me.

• 200+

• 21-25 for me lol

• 18-26, no exceptions.

• Only one year younger and five years older is my limit

• A little older is my preference but I'll take any age if I love them, remember age doesn't matter, feelings do

• Around my age.

• A little older than me by 2 - 5 years only.

• Older than me

• 18-36

• 16-20 is my ideal range... maybe 15 but I'm not very keen on dating anyone younger than me.

• More from Girls
    2