Tell me.. what's the issue?

It seems like every guy that gives me reason to believe they're truly interested in me alway land up choosing another girl over me. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not trying to sound arrogant but it seems like they even lower their standards with the girls they choose. I'm saying this as humbling as I can. I'm not even comfortable asking because it isn't my personality to feel superior or better than anyone but what do those girls have or doing that I don't have or can't do?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe they want sex and you won't give in right away. Are you nervous? Is it awkward? Do you hang out and do things? Any common interests? Do you laugh together or is it total silence? Missing a lot of info to give you a good answer. No, i don't think you are arrogant and no the problem is definitely not your looks because you are clearly very beautiful

• You are not the issue it's just they aren't interested in holding a relationship with you... stay strong, you will find him

What Girls Said 1

• As long as you're being yourself, then you aren't doing anything wrong. It's absolutely better to wait a little longer to be with someone who truly likes you for you.