How does it make you feel to know that your future wife/husband is alive today, somewhere in the world?

This may sound beta af, but isn't it weird to think that the person you will marry/spend the rest of your life is somewhere living today?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think about this all the time and it just makes me feel eager. I just wanna be married already.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not if you get hit by a bus tomorrow

• 22d

Dang man😂... true but depressing

• 22d

Wtf?😂😂😂Don't skateboard infront of a semi👌😅

• 22d

Hey those semis just come outa nowhere man

What Girls Said 15

• I still Have a Husband way Across the other Side of God's Creation whom I Assume... Is still Alive.
    Last time I saw on FB, he was Okay, Was at His bro's Second wedding Out in Egypt, where Once upon a Time, I had Attended the First One, hun.
    Seems like Many Moons Ago Though... xx

• I don't believe in such things as a soulmate. Life is about choices and making them every single day. If you chose the person whom you consider on marrying them, then that is a Yes or No answer. I feel that people who rely on that setting are very afraid to make decisions for themselves so they rely on fate.

• 22d

This isn't about fate or a soulmate... it's just a fact that if you plan on getting married, the person you marry is alive today...

• 22d

@Asker

Well, I'm celibate so that is definitely a no. But just remember that there are many possibilities of the person you may or may not meet. What matters is that they chose YOU in the end.

• I have been thinking about this since I was a teen haha sometimes I lay on my bed and wonder What he might be doing right now, what is his nationality, age , name 😛 ...
    Dear future husband I don't know who you are, where you are and What you are doing, but I love youuu❤️

• That's an awesome way to put it! It's so... adorable!

• I feel separated lol

• I do wonder that a lot. It's weird to think.

• He should get the hell here already because i'm done waiting. Kidding. But that's honestly a nice thought. 🙈

• I've thought about that before. Who knows, maybe you already met that person somehow.

• oh yeah,, I feel shy

• Well, preferable to them being dead.

• Thats sounds really cool :)

• 😊😍❤😊

• I wonder if I've met them already you know, if I've seen them in the store or something lol

• meh...

• I wonder what they are like lol?

What Guys Said 11

• It makes me anxious to know who my future partner is gonna be. I actually always think about this. Will it be a friend of mine that I never thought I would be with, or someone I like that lives in a different state, or someone I haven't met yet. I guess you can say I'm excited to see

• I used to think of stuff like that. Wonder how I'm going to meet them, if they will know or I will know straight away.

Of course that was before I feel in love then out then in the out and watched others fall for me then randomly out of love, etc.

• 22d

Just an addition to that.

What you are doing is called "thinking outside of your body". It's totally fine but not may talk about it in public.

• She does not exist.

• I totally feel you bro. It's such a heart warming thought

• I recently thought about this and I thought I was the only one!

• thats a crazy thought.
    I can't wait until our lives cross paths

• It makes me sad, what if my soul mate died i or something

• Its a good thing they are alive i suppose.

• No, they're not. I won't make the marriage mistake again. Fuck that. Rather take a bullet to the brain.

• I say they are lucky they have such a great future ahead of them! ;)

• I do wonder what my future girlfriend is doing and where I'll meet her