Does he like me or is he a f**kboy?

About a week ago my friend said he said i was really hot to his friends when i went up to the board to write something. So naturally i snap chatted him. He had added me on Instagram, snapchat and Facebook, so i thought id initiate conversation. We talked and he said i was hot with bunch of emojis. I felt so special and warm, until i told my friends. Apparently he's a f**kboy and i don't mess with that. He's been acting different towards me lately. When he sees me he practically bolts the other way. I don't know he likes me or liked me and is too afraid to say he doesn't anymore.. we used to be friends.. help! (if you have any questions ask)

What Guys Said 2

• When a guy genuinely likes a girl, he doesn't usually call her hot with a bunch of emojis...

• what are you like? are u cute? sexy? do u flirt?

What Girls Said 3

• You can't judge a book by it's cover or immediately believe what others say. He may not really be a fuckboy, and if you have an argument that your friends never lie, it could be that his ex got pissed and told a rumor giving him a bad rep, maybe it got passed around. But either way you can't actually know who he is as a person unless you try to get close to him. Worst case scenario, he turns out to be a dick, and you can just move on. Anyways, it should be easy to tell if he wears high nike socks, wears axe, has the "fuckboy" haircut, and always sends snaps of his abs or his forehead or some random ass shit.
    I feel like he could be running away because he knows that you heard something bad about him so he feels kind of uncomfortable and embarrassed. Give the guy a chance!

• I know a fuck boy when I hear of one and he is 110% fuck boy. Steer clear girlfriend I'm deadass. You don't want to waste your time or get hurt.

• Considering your age, I'm going to guess he's about 15 too. Fifteen year old boys are all talk. Honestly be probably likes you and has no idea what to do about it.