Is it sometimes necessary to look for a relationship?

I am tired of being alone and I've tried the whole "just wait and it will happen" thing and have gotten no where. It feels like now i try to hard and no girl is interested. I dont think im needy but im so tired of being alone there is a big world out there and i want some one to share it with even for just a small amount of time. I won't date people i meet online and i never get a chance to meet new people. How do i get myself out there?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want a relationship and to change your life , then you need to create opportunities to meet new people. That'll open up the way to meet a potential girlfriend.

The more you look for new experiences and opportuinites the more chance you have of finding a girl who you can have a relationship with.

Like they say, life doesn't get better by chance... it gets better by change. Nothing gets handed to you. You have to create yourself and your own life

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, of course it's necessary to put in effort in order to find someone to start a relationship with. You realize that all that mumbo-jumbo about just waiting for Mr./Mrs. right to find you are fairytales, right?

What Guys Said 0