I am a booty call? What should I do?

I know this man since 6 weeks ago. In the first 3 weeks he used to text me each night and call 3 times a week, he used to flirt a lot in the text (about how sexy and hot I look). We used to meet twice a week at his house. He only offered to go out twice but I was not able to go due to my schedule. In the past 3 weeks he called me and said he has a personal problem and asked me to be patient because he won't be able to contact me often. So I was sad because he was in the situation then I got the feeling that he's a lair. So since that day he texts me like twice of three times a week at night something like (I miss you) then he disappear, and called me twice (twice in 3 weeks) +one call I was not able to answer it but I called him back after 2 minutes and did not answer. Last night he sent me 5 texts and I ignored them. Then texted me in the next morning and night and I was so surprised of this attention, then stated he's off in next week and wants me to come over, + he said he misses me and loves me.. blah blah..
Just to add he never texted me how I'm doing, or how was my day
What should I do? should I end it? And how can I do that politely?

What Guys Said 1

• Im sure u can find a better guy than him:)

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't love you , he's manipulating you to get what he wants. People only use you if you allow them to use you.

I'd tell him you can't see him anymore because you've started dating a guy. Then cut contact. He's making a fool of you. He lied and manipulated you, so treat him the same