Does this guy like me or not? Or is he interested?

So I met this guy like a week or two ago, and he has been super nice. Offering me tutoring in physics, and that if I ever have a question to ask him. So, I saw him at a party Saturday and he just kept coming over to talk to me, just saying random stuff. everyone told me he was definitely into me, but I don't know i just need like a little more proof and not have my friends tell me. But he kept coming over to talk to me. So me and my friend kind of tested it, we said that if I went outside and he followed he definitely wanted to talk to me and so I did and then he did follow. But I left sometime after that.. the thing is he's really flirty with me, but I don't know if he's interested or if he likes me?

• Yes, he likes you.
  • No, he doesn't like you.
  • He's interested.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he's interested, why go through all that if he wasn't?

What Girls Said 1

• He's definitely interested in you. If he wasn't, he wouldn't go out of his way to talk.