Why would a guy tell me he likes me then text me less?

I've been talking to a guy for the past 2 months. We are childhood friends and he found me on social media through a mutual friend. Ever since he added me he would message me or text me back and forth everyday and would sometimes call me. He told me like 3 days ago he thinks about me all the time. And 2 days ago he told me he had a dream about me. Ever since telling me these things he texts me barely anything. He would literally text me all day before now its like once and when I answer he takes ages or doesn't answer at all. We have not met up yet, he has mentioned he wants to take me out but wants it to be at the right moment. I am so confused. I feel like he should have taken me out by now if he really is that keen. Could he be playing games? have a gf? I don't get it.

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I wouldn't trust this guy. Guys always do things like this when they don't take the girl seriously but want her as a potential option. He might have a girlfriend or more likely, he just has better prospects but wants to keep you close enough to where he can make a move if he wants to (hence the "right time"). I'd move on to someone who isn't going to waste your time.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure he likes you. He probably is unsure how to bring it up, let alone know if you're interested in him too.

0|0
    0|0