How do you get a guy to get you flowers?

What Guys Said 9

• Either you tell him in a subtle/blatant way that you want flowers, or just accept that he isn't really the romantic type to go the extra distance. More often than not it's usually the guy's character in wanting to listen what his girl is saying in what she wants and they reciprocates. If he does not have that emotional intelligence... then I guess no flowers for you.

• Let him know how to feel loved when you get flowers.

• u say honey, did u buy me flowers for our "day" insert blah.

or u could be coy and be like ooo my favorite flower is a fire rose... i would realy love some of those to put in the kitchen whilei make some sammiches...

use the imagination. most guys are not jedi, u dont do something on UR END, u won't get what u want. u at least have to meet them half way. by the way fire roses are fucking awesoe. i found them and got them cause i liked them, and ever girl i got them for has loved them.

• I'm a guy who likes to give girls flowers. It's hard to find a girl who will
    accept this type of acts of kindness from guys.

• 22d

I did it on my first date I ever had, needless to say, we don't date to this day, and don't even speak

• You don't! It's not about the flowers as it is the surprise:)

• You shouldn't have to make him do that, he should do it on his own.

My girl gets flowers every weekend. :)

• I'm not an expert in manipulation but your mother might know

• Be someone that he wants to get flowers for.

• 23d

How do you be that?

• When it's your birthday and hopefully on Valentine's Day he should with out asking

What Girls Said 5