Is she waiting on me to make the move? Confused?

We've talked for a few months although we've never met in person. About a month ago, we both hinted we wanted to meet. The following week I was guna ask her out, but I fell ill with a cold (I told her too). This cold has lasted 3 weeks (no joke) and we have not texted since I told her I was ill (almost a month has gone by). Is she not interested or what? Waiting for me to contact her when i get better? I dont understand, help?

What Girls Said 1

• She probably thought you saying you were sick was a lame excuse to stop talking to her. Being sick doesn't mean you can't text someone. So yeah, she probably assumed you lost interest.

• 25d

wtf? How did you get that out of what I wrote lol? I mean what I say!! So confusing you girls good lord then you end up confusing yourselves

• 23d

so.. just an update, i shot her a text and she replied. We exchanged a few messages, not sure it says anything

• 23d

Then ask her

What Guys Said 2

• Whatever you do, just make sure you are using one of those penis health cremes that are on the market nowadays. This will ensure that your penis is clean, smooth and odor-free. Trust me.. a nasty penis can torpedo any relationship. These cremes really help. Good luck!

• Probably lost interest and discovered some bomb D