Am I getting too old to date? lol?

since I got divorced 4 years ago I haven't had a proper relationship.I've been on a few dates but nothing came of them.when I was younger I always found it easy to get a boyfriend.its not that I've aged badly but I find it really difficult now that I'm older to find a nice man.I'm 39 but I seem to get younger boys in their 20s asking me for dates which is not for me lol,anyway it seems like the older you get it is harder to find someone as they are either married or settled down with someone,I'm beginning to think that I'm getting too old to date now

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont loose the upbeat attitude! Go with the guys in their 20s and have fun!

I mean even if it is a fling , so what ! have fun and enjoy year life .

you are by no means old for dating nor old for anything. I have been attracted to couple of women in their 40s and frankly wanted to dedicate a weekend that I would be with one of them and just have sex all weekend she was soi f***in hot!

But she wouldn't lol

What Guys Said 2

• You are not too old to date. Be patient, remember the pool of available men is probably less in their late 30 and early 40s then the pool in their 20's. Someone will come a long for you.

• No, you're not, but I recommend a dating service or community group since the pool has changes and you are right, many older persons have settled down and are either off the market in marriage or LTRs, or simply wish to be single all their lives.

What Girls Said 2

• Hey! You stop that kind of talk! :-) I get asked by the younger ones as well... Don't knock it til ya try it...You don't have to marry them just go have a good time...I think it's just harder because, at least for me, a guy can't even remotely pull the wool over my eyes and get away with games, so I flag real easy...I'm also a pretty confident person and this can be intimidating to some...NEVER GIVE UP! Just go have some fun...You're going to meet all sorts of different personalities and it's very enjoyable...You can do this :-)

• You're never too old to date. There's so many celebrities out there right now that are 40+ and just at pretty as they were when they were 20 and some of them are single/dating and loving it. There's no reason why you can't do the same. I can understand you not wanting to date some guy in their 20s, I wouldn't want to date a guy in their 30s or 40s and when I'm 30 or 40 I wouldn't want to date a guy in their 20s. I know everyone says not to try to start a relationship at a bar but I feel like that's a little bit different when you're in your 20s than when you're in your 40s. Everyone at the bars I go to are around my age so there's got to be some bars for older people, and they're probably a lot not nicer because you have more money to spend on drinks. If that's not your thing try joining a group or a club or ask some friends or coworkers to hook you up. But you're deffinitely not too old to date because there's no such thing as being too old to date.