Emotional Abusive ex hasn't talked me in a month?

My ex was very nasty to me on and off. He couldnt support me when i a family member died. He told me i needed to grow the f up and that the death wasn't about me. He would constantly kick me out of the house and tell me the house would never be mine. Its been a month and i haven't heard from him. I feel like im a horrible person to push him away. He also punished me by saying he canceled our trip but he didn't. So i pushed him away since he told me i should learn to be alone.

What Guys Said 1

• He abused you.. and you STILL want to talk to him? ...

I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

• 23d

I guess i just want to see if he will realize what i did for hik

• 23d

So basically he will never come back

• 22d

You better hope so... otherwise he would hurt you again.

What Girls Said 1

• count your blessings. I kno it's hard to let go but you said yourself he's abusive. my bd use to kick me out all the time, it gets so old & now that we've been broken up 3 years I wonder why I even put up with that

• 23d

I did so much and spent soo much money i dont know who he will get

• 23d

Is ghosting some kind of punishment

• 23d

ghosting is when someone suddenly stops contacting you with no explanation. doesn't reply to your calls. they a ghost, they disappear... without breaking up with you. leave you to assume you've been dumped