What should I do?

Serious talk : so in French class there's this girl I like who's 16 and her birthday is one day before mine and I got her snapchat and she seems like a good girl and all and she's always friendly around me but when I snapchated her she want too responsive and I think I found out why today in class she was talking about a 19 year old guy who is in collage who is talking to her and my pedo alarm went off 🚨 thing is I know how that age gap works and that's creepy and illegal I know one of her friends well enough that she would listen to me if I told her this was weird and creepy and that for her own good she should stop talking to him before she does something she regrets I really don't want to see a girl that I like get hurt by some creepy pedo in college who is willingly breaking the law to be with a underclassmen in high school what do you think I should do?

• Talk to the friend
  • Don't talk to the friend
19d He's about to turn 20

What Girls Said 2

• Relax boy, he is just 19, not 49.

• 19d

Doesn't change the fact that he's a creep freshman look like kids to me she should look like a kid to him too by the way he turns 20 soon and it's illegal he could go to jail for a long time because of it

• 19d

Yeah I just don't want to see her walk into class hurt one day knowing I could've helped or at least tried but I guess in way you're right

• 19d

I know it may hurt you seeing her heartbroken but this is life, we must suffer to learn. You cannot interfere with destiny, if she is meant to get hurt, she will.

• ... you're 18... you're only one year younger than him

• 19d

And it would be legal and ok for me to date her he's almost 20 and it's illegal for him

• 19d

😂😂😂

• 19d

Not really we're both in high school and legally ok to date he's almost 20 and in collage

What Guys Said 1

• 16-year-old girl dating a 19-year-old guy is no big deal, probably incredibly common. You have no idea if he's a creep.

• 19d

He's about to be 20 and in collage I think that's a little weird to go after a 16 year old