Once a guy reaches his early-20's, is it likely too late for him to be a woman's memorable first love?

And also, would it be different than the first love she would have if she were younger?

• Yes
    15% (2)40% (6)29% (8)Vote
  • No
    85% (11)27% (4)54% (15)Vote
  • SKIP to see poll
    0% (0)33% (5)17% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|6

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't completely fallen in love yet... So I picked no.

0|0
    0|0
  • well my first memorable love was 27 when i met him

0|0
    0|0
  • No, people move at their own pace.

0|0
    0|0
    • 25d

There was this girl I was trying to ask out and she said she never had a boyfriend. However, she later disclosed to me she had this connection with this guy that lasted about a year. Although they never were in a relationship. She loved him.

So wouldn't that mean he is her first love even though he was never her boyfriend?

How can I find a girl that has never had a strong connection with a guy?

• Show All
    • 24d

Why do you love your current SO more?

• 24d

I don't have a current SO.

• No its not too late. There are many girls who have dated but haven't fallen in love with the person they dated previously.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• The first love, while nemorable, isn't necessarily the greatest. Once your heart has been in tatters from being dumped, then you understand and will appreciate the next great one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably, Its far easier for girls to date when theyre younger then it is for guys, So, you'll find a lot more guys have never dated at 20+ Whereas most girls have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • This obsession to be someone's "first love" is creepy mang.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if you REALLY value being someone's first love, just date 18 year olds, still a decent chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • So long as you're okay with dating younger girls, I'd say there's a decent chance

0|0
    0|0