Should I date my best friends older brother?

I've begun to realize that I have a crush on my best friends brother who is a year older than us. He is really nice and a good person, but I don't want it to make our friendship awkward. I don't know how to explain to her that I'm attracted to her older brother because they are very close and tell each other everything. Help!

Updates:
18d The brother is also really attractive and I love their family, but he is a year older and I don't want to make things awkward between my bff and I.

0|0
3|4

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know if he feels the same way to you. I don't find that something wrong. The important thing is he loves you back and the rest of things you don't have to concern about since it's a mutual desire.
    I hope that work out for you. All the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Do it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it could make your friendship a little awkward cause if you're hanging out with her brother at her house instead of her, it is a little awkward. But don't let that make you not date him. If you really like him, go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to see how he feels about you, maybe even ask your friend how she would feel if you did

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds messy. Get to know him better and see if he has mutual feelings first before telling your friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm freinds with some of my older brothers exes and was freinds when they dated.

It's not ideal, but it can be done.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have in the past and it messed up me and my best friends relationship.

0|0
    0|0