Should I give up dating cause every girl I get interested in has a boyfriend?

Everytime I catch strong feelings for a girl it turns out she has a boyfriend already

24d Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• dont give up just steal the women away from their man

• 23d

And how do I do that

What Girls Said 7

• Typical! I'm in the same boat as you. Every time I develops a crushes on guys, I spend time getting to know them just to discover that they are already in relationships. Those are also the kind who seem to be attracted to me too. Either that or its guys who develope crushes on me and never act on them. Or go to act too late when I've lost interest. Can't win, can we? Don't give up though. I'm just taking a bit of time out right now. I've got more important matters to deal with.

• Can't you just ask if she's got a SO before developing feelings for her? :/

• 24d

Can't control a crush

• Stop dating popular or relationship focused girls. I know plenty of attractive woman who are single cause I go to the christian fellowship and these girls are too busy serving God to waste time on a relationship - if you date a popular and relationship centred girl - she is bound to be taken.

• 24d

Well I want a relationship

• 23d

not all girls who are not focused on romance are going to reject the idea of dating but girls who don't make dating their priority are more likely to be single. Don't date a popular girl who acts like one of her main purposes is to find a boyfriend, she is usually taken.

• If that's what you want go for it.

• 24d

You don't understand how much this hurts

• 24d

Okay then don't I'm trying to motivate you Lol... failing miserably though

• 24d

Because it hurts to really like a girl and find out it's never gonna go anywhere those feelings don't just dissolve

• Yes.

• No, keep looking. Seems like you are into a certain comfort that generally comes from dating or being loved by someone for most people (which is what a lot of women are attracted to too), keep looking their are women naturally like that, they are rare but worth it.

• Don't give up. Guys always assume I have a boyfriend but I really don't!

• 24d

Ok well the women around me do

• 24d

hmm.. raise your standards for the next girl?

• 24d

Beggars can't be choosers

What Guys Said 12

• 0|0
  • Shift your interests towards shy , less popular girls

• You could try online dating. The women on online dating sites are there to meet someone. Anyway, not every women your age has a boyfriend. However, it is possible that every woman you ask out tells you she has a boyfriend.

• 0|1
  • That's a pretty sad way to end your dating career. You know chances are since there's almost 8 billion people in the world their will be AT LEAST one that will be single and attracted to you.

Good luck buddy

• 24d

Dude like I said almost every girl is in a relationship

• 24d

What city do you live in where all girls are taken or high on drugs, I'd advise you to move then.

• 24d

Dude I'm in college In school most girls are taken

• How do you even catch strong feelings before you find out she has a boyfriend?

• Yeah, that seems to happen a lot, though sometimes they could be lying.

• 23d

No this particular girl really does

• no just stop falling for taken women simple

• 24d

They are all taken

• 24d

So what I'm gonna force a girl to be with me

• 24d

are you mentally challenged by any chance? actual question

• No, you steal them from their boyfriend. But be prepared to fist fight for her.

• 24d

Lol he can't fight

• 24d

What do you mean

• 24d

Some frat boys are jacked and are cool dudes.

• It's tempting but sadly the urge doesn't go away

• I use to wonder that too back then, it was so annoying that every girl I liked had a boyfriend, it was like all the good ones were taken and needed to just be lucky enough to catch them inbetween getting a boyfriend again since they get asked out so much

• 24d

Dude it's like that it's why I don't wanna try anymore

• 24d

I don't blame you, take a break from it for awhile and focus on something else and then try again when you feel up to it again and maybe one of them will be broken up by then

• If you really want to, you could. But what do you hope to or want to do after you have given up on dating though?

• 24d

At least I won't be hurt anymore

• 24d

Dude I'm not into that stuff

• 24d

That's what I meant, you can forget about it all, unless you want to take your chances of being screwed over. You might end up being cheated on or the girl you thought you would be in a relationship just only want to hook up.