Where do I go to meet good women?

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 14

• What do you enjoy doing? Go to that place. Try church. Coffee shops. The things good women are out there, but they tend to be a bit more reserved. By that I mean you won't see them dancing on top of a bar drunk... Not to say a good woman could NOT do such a thing lol. What's your definition of a good woman? You can ask 10 guys and get 12 answers. I like a girl who is legitimately intelligent, self sufficient (as in she does not NEED me for anything) and reasonable.

• the best places is Church

• Just whip it out

• Suicide orgy cults, usually. Never actually swallow the cyanide pill, just drift it to the side of your teeth, and walk away from the dead mass of naked people once they've all passed before spitting it out dramatically.

• Depends on what you think is a good woman of course.

Buttt archeological digs. Volunteering. Depending if you like it: dress up events like LARP etc.

• Faerie stories, movies, and books.

• If you find one, let me know.

• I meet one on POF.

• Here on GAG website 😀

• Just look at your mother.

• Anywhere.

• A church.

• go to the mall and areas with lots of people bars aren't really great for meeting women

• Have you tried Las Vegas?