Ladyboy or girl?

So I've been dating this girl or at least i think she's a girl. she's from Thailand and I am questioning if she's a guy or not. She looks like a girl and sounds like one, but you never can truly tell. The reason i am starting to qustion it is because She was jokingly saying she was a ladyboy and was really selling it at first. It was to the point that I actually started to question it after she said she was kidding. We haven't slept together yet so checking out if there isa bigger member than mine hasn't been a option yet. So She always wears turtle necks, which is sucpicion number 1. she started showing me videos of lady boys in singing competitions and they 100% percent looked and sounded like girls until they started to sing in their regular voice. That scared the crap out of me. Her boobs aren't very big and they're size A's and she was saying she wanted a boob job. She has some hair on her knuckles, but I've heard some thai girls can be a little hairy. Honestly I'm losing my shit haha. I have nothing against ladyboys, but if she turned out to be one then that would make me question myself. she's funny and we hve a good time together, but since she jokingly brought up the ladyboy thing, its been on my mind.
What should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• You could bail, but it would make more sense to just figure it out!! Make a move!!!

What Guys Said 3

• Lol if she's a he she's also Asian so he won't be whipping out a big dong, let me diffuse that tension right now.
    You are gonna have to check the hardware bro. Have you kissed? This is hilarious. Id have to know. Also how long have you bedn dating? Im just asking cause if its been a while and no sex... Might be waiting to drop the ball on you

• If you have to question it then you should walk away now

• Unless you're secretly fantasizing about your "girlfriend" releasing his, err I mean HER, big load inside of you. It might be a good idea to actually push this one a bit. It is extremely suspicious at the moment.