Do you ever get into a guy-hating phase? What do you do about it?

(or girl-hating phase or whatever)
I met a slew of guys/boys who were pretty manipulative. All guys aren't like that: I know. I get that. But I think I need to take a break from dating because my soul can't really take one more guy who seems nice at first and then proceed to throw me under a bus.
But I feel like I am running out of time... I'm 29. What if I never come out of the guy-hating phase?

What Guys Said 3

• If a pattern in your life repeats then it is no coincidence anymore, but some of your actions cause that pattern to repeat.

Thus rather than having "a guy-hating phase" you should go for the self-insight approach and figure out what made you get into situations with those manipulative guys.

• Everybody does at some point.

• Most feminist college students do until the have a son.

What Girls Said 2

• Sure, I do, but I just focus all that energy on my female friends and try extra hard to work on friendships. I find if I don't think about guys so often, I can work my way out of it quick enough.

• Yes and I have given up on dating.