What are the odds of being in love with every guy or girl you ever date?

I dont mean having strong feeling for them or havkng a great relationship. I mean truly being in love with them and having feels for them you can't explan and sometimes find annoying wjen you can't get them off your mind. I dont mean thinking your in love with everyone you date or having a big crush on them. I mean falling in love with them aka.. Just asking since eveyome often say eveyone i ever date i was in love with. So you date 11 plus guys or girls n were in love with all 11? Is being in love with someone very rare to find? like feeling like this person was made for you aka soul mates.

What Girls Said 1

• Infatuation can feel similar to being in love. Though they are very different. I've only been properly in love with one person in my life. I fall very quickly for people but thats infatuation, I just have a big heart that I want to fill with people but I've only been in love properly once.

• 21d

Do. u sill love that person today?

• 20d

Na she was 19 at the time But will ne 21 this year

• 20d

But yes it was

What Guys Said 1

• Truly in love, probably very rare. A lot of people think they're in love sometimes and probably really aren't. Just infatuation and/or lust.