Have you ever rejected someone indirectly? And what did you say to the person?

What Girls Said 13

• I've had to tell quite a few guys that I make a better friend than a girlfriend because I genuinely want to be friends with them, but I'm not looking for a relationship and didn't want to tell them they were ugly.

I don't know if acting like I didn't see you follow me across the club and brush into me counts as indirectly rejecting someone, but I do that all the time. It's better if I don't acknowledge you at all, because some people think I'm playing hard to get when I'm really not playing at. I just don't want a relationship with you.

• Many times.
    One of the times I remember is me telling this *stalker* guy I liked someone else (which was kinda true) he went to do his private investigation and came back to me saying: I'm being completely honest, but I think that I'm way better looking than him. 😂😂😂

• Indirectly as in over text? I made up bullshit reasons why I didn't want to go out with them while in reality the guy was weird, loved star wars more than people, smelled bad, and was ugly. I told him that I wasn't looking for a relationship and I needed to focus on school, that I was too young to be dating, and I just didn't think it would work out in the long run.

• Well basically there has been a couple guys that word and I'm flattered or I said wow I'm blushing thank you that's so sweet of you but I'm actually interested in someone else

• Yes...
    Im busy, i dont want to be in a relationship right now, i have a boyfriend and sometimes i will pre-emptively say things that show my disinterest if i think they are going to try to do anything.

• Kind of. This person texted me every day and I answered after few days and I didn't write much.

• "I just want to focus on my studies, so I'm not looking for a boyfriend or anything" (to a guy that asked me if I was single)

"6-packs are the hottest thing about guys" (to a guy who definitely didn't have a 6-pack)

• I said i'm busy when clearly I'm not. It was for a guy i really dont know much. But most of the time, I'm straightforward.

• "You're such a good friend" "you're like a brother to me"

• i have a boyfriend, sorry

• Yes but Was steed and paranoid about getting close to him

• Some guy that liked me asked me out during breakfast and I said i gotta ggo

• Sorry I have a... boyfriend, husband parole officer... whatever -lol.

What Guys Said 4

• I have friendzoned more than one girl in my life. Kinda feels bad to do that but was necessary cause was clear they wanted more, but I didn't.

• No I always tell them directly.

• no. I'm upfront.

• yeah i have. And i jyst told them I'm focused on my school and work. So i couldn't focus on a woman