Do men ever realize what they had?

If someone just gave and gave to the relationship financially, do things for their daughter, and just knocked themselves out around the house. Does a taker ever realize they won't find someone else like that?

What Guys Said 8

• What you have isn't what you are. Most people who think they are all that are actually proud, self serving, angry women who might have all the money in the world, but who's hearts are so bitter, not even a player would spend a night with them.

The real test is not to give him sex. If he gets sex from you, then he already has what he wants, and without a marriage commitment, he will wander around, forsaking you. If he does not get sex from you, but sticks around, then he may actually truly love you.

• He realises it, and he doesn't want it anymore, thats why he moved on.

• every once in a while u need to stop and take everything away, so they realize everything they are getting.

• No, they don't realize how lucky they have it, them kind of people usually wake up when it's too late.

• Yes I can realize what I have

• do women?

• What does this have to with men specifically.

• 23d

Just curious if my ex who i gave and gave and did for his daughter will realize what he had

• 22d

Even if he was a manipulating butt when i neeeded him during my grandfather passing.. as he only thought about himself

• 22d

He will know what you did for him because when you stopped doing it these things you did aren't there anymore so he will know.

• Well while i didn't have someone like that.. i do miss my ex wife at times and i know i should have done better to be a better husband but alas its to late and there is nothing i can do about it now..

• 23d

I ended it because he was not understanding about a family member who was sick and passed. I even helped him refinance his house. He was verbally nasty to me and not understanding

• 22d

Ya he's a fucking douche and well your better off without him

• 22d

So i just want him to text because of that and he is narcissistic.. but i told him what his sister said and i guess i feel like i pissed him off but i was to yell at him for what he did

What Girls Said 1

• yes, I realize what my boyfriend does & I 💖 him for it. I also feel bad at times