Does he treat me more like a girlfriend or a casual sex partner?

I was not looking for a boyfriend so I met a guy and we had sex in the second date.
Now it has been 3 months since that and I have met his friends and his family, he also is extremely affectionate in public but we have tons of sex and we don't really go in dates, but we do go to the movies, restaurants or the beach.

I also spend the night 2 times a week on his apartment and he writes me everyday.

would you treat a girl like that if you were interested just in sex?

23d And he also call me nicknames like "my girl" "my angel" etc

What Guys Said 4

• you need to speak with him you must be important to him and restaurants and movies and beach are dates you may not call yhem that and he may not see that you want more talk to him let him know you want to know what you guys are

• You are not a sex mate, i think he really likes you and he considers you as sort of unofficial girlfriend.

• He's using you.

• You're obviously not just casual sex partners. I'd say you're in that "not yet defined what we are but we're probably together" zone.

What Girls Said 1

• I think its in the middle, friends with benefits CAN turn into a relationship however both parties need to talk with each other. Some men just want that companionship and opportunity to treat a girl like a girlfriend but they're not- it can be very deceiving, have a chat with him.