Tired of rejection? What gives in attracting women?

Been in a drought. Dating sites almost never work with me. Two have rejected me, used to work with them. But when they quit, I decided to pursue them. Yes one is engaged, other is married. But they both rejected me. Guess they both are shallow. Yes even it said on their facebook they are both taken but still?

What strategies work in attracting women?

What Girls Said 1

• Stop trying so hard. Relax and be yourself. I find that women do like a man thats confidence. I even like a man thats confidence. Even if he may not be the best looking guy as long as you have that persona that you are then people are less likely to pay attention to your looks. When talking to women dont be pushy and dont overdue by trying to sound to "wordy" or try to make yourself seem better than.

What Guys Said 4

• You just might not be their type simple as the problem is you can not create attraction it's either their or it isn't

• Just Nevermind , it always works

• It's not easy cuz women are very picky. It's the matter of finding the right one, even if it seems impossible.

• you're fucked if the girl only likes a certain race, and you're not. Can't really fix that. My case I'm a white guy liking a white girl, but she likes Hispanics. Go figure. I shouldn't even be writing that. Can't build that wall fast enough