Girls, Would you date me?

I'm 20 and I've had sex with 40 plus something women thanks to online dating mostly. I'm good a lifting and I'm 6'2. I'm very respectful of women and consider myself a feminist. Most people say I'm very good looking gay guys also go nuts for me but I'm not gay.

Updates:
17d When I tell women I've slept with that many girls they get aroused why is that?

0|0

What Girls Said 23

• If you would be really interested in creating a long term relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope I don't date feminists guys. I want a guy that can lead the house hold. (he doesn't have to be manly, just smart.)

40 women aren't too bad though

Yeah sure I would try to date someone like you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh. I don't see why it matters how many women you've slept with. Pretty sure you and I would argue a lot with you being a feminist. But other than all that sure why not.

1|0
    0|0
    • 17d

I'm the biggest male feminist you've meet

• Show All
    • 17d

Considering he's THE worse liar ever, I highly doubt he's bullshitting anyone. Besides if he has trust issues then I guess that means I do too.

• 17d

That's sad

• No I wouldn't. I prefer someone with no to low number

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this a call for someone on here to date you or just asking to see if girls, in general, would be interested in you?

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all how many people you have slept with really has nothing to do with anything. Personally I don't care how many people my partners have slept with as long as by the time they get to me they are clean

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
    • 17d

Well yeah look at are age differences lol

• Show All
    • 17d

ahh, see now you are missing the middle... believe it or not there is a place between sleeping around and not being in a long term serious relationship

• 17d

? What?

• Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • the high number actually makes me wary
    and I can t tell only based on that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Honeslty, probably not.

0|0
    0|0
    • 17d

Do you like conservative guys?

• 17d

Having a drastically lower number than that even wouldn't mean the guy is conservative. That's an alarming number to hear and it raises tons of red flags and questions, in which case I wouldn't even bother.

I would be thinking: Does he have enough self control to even BE in a committed relationship or do I have to worry? Am I really in a relationship or am I a number? What if I'm not enough to please him?

Too many things with not a lot of answers.

• I think forty is a large number at twenty. That's the only flaw. I don't care about your height or lifting. It's good to be respectful and it's even better not to exactly label yourself as a "feminist" but say you're more inclined to thinking women are not any lesser than men.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't believe you're a feminist . that's just a front .
    more likely you are an unscrupulous Don Juan .
    can't hook up in the real world? . keep trying until you get it right .

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not. I want a conservative guy who shies away from sexual relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, the promiscuity is a deal breaker for me. I don't like men that sleep around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. No way. Not a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'll pass. You're too young, slept with too many women and is a feminist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably no

0|0
    0|0
    • 17d

Because?

• Show All
    • 17d

I'm so tired of conservative girls stuck in the old days have not slept with a lot of girls that's bullshit

• 17d

I may be conservative but that's what I think. You've ask a question and I gave you an answer. Different people think different.

• I would date you but I don't know about settling down since your body count is wowe. But then again nowadays a friendly male feminist guy nowadays can go far, if he is really who he claims to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would date you. you free tonight?

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on your posture and body language but none of the stuff here you said would be a deal breaker for me...

Someones past is a big part of who they are today and if I am into who they are then I am thankful for what made them that way :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if u look for approval here then it means (at least to me) that u are not that secure of yourself. I don't care of physical or ur sex history. Is what u are and who u are that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0