Lonely? But given up?

Despite giving up on dating because of all the negative responses from women over the years, I still want a girlfriend. How do I stop this feeling of loneliness?

What Girls Said 1

• everyone feels lonely

What Guys Said 3

• To attract a (good) partner, one has to be happy with oneself first. Focus on bettering yourself in all ways. Personality-wise, sociability-wise, financially, knowledge-wise, health-wise, and spirituality-wise. Self-improvement MUST become an addiction!

Once this happens, you will be happier overall, and your outlook on dating will be better.

• I've noticed that there's an influx of these questions and even though I'm in the same boat, it's getting tiring. You have to talk to more people. If you really want to get a girl, you have to make yourself known and whether or not you do so friends on how much you really want to be in a relationship.

• Get one from more pleasant climes, see what real women who haven't been tainted by decades of Western anti-male propaganda are like. There are still effiminate, kind, caring and respectful women out there in the world, even if they're only one in a hundred thousand at best over here in the West. Go on a road-trip, go dating in another country and see how much better you fare there. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to swim in the dating pool when you aren't drowning in toxic feminazi sludge any more...