Does he like me or just playing games?

I met this guy at work (my boss is also his mom) he always comes in and sits with me and talks with me, and flirts with me. He playfully touches and teases me. His even asked me to go places with him. Like he asked if I wanted to go to the bar with him and go truck shopping. His mom knows I like him and she's tried to set me up with different guys. I was doing some paper work for him yesterday and found a sheet of references and he had a girls name on it and it said relations was girlfriend. I looked her up on Facebook and it says they've been in a relationship for 4 months. She is away right now training for the Coast Guard. I'm really confused! His never mentioned or acted like he had a girlfriend, his mom didn't even know he had one. So from a guys perspective does this guy like me? And since meeting me is he starting to question his relationship or is he just having fun flirting while his girlfriends away?

What Guys Said 1

• This is a common subject. People always ask questions about getting together with co-workers

This is a terrible idea.

Why?

Because, everyone will talk about this. No, you cannot keep it a secret. Everyone knows "who's doing who". People can see the subtle looks, body language, etc. People will talk about you, in some cases, negatively, because they know it isn't cool.

If the 2 parties are overt in their relationship, it creates a nonprofessional environment, which can lead to difficulties with the bosses.

THEN, if the relationship fails. What then? Well, the talk gets worse. The two parties themselves may talk poorly about the other person. Rumors are started. True or false, a bad environment ensues.

Nothing good becomes of this.

What Girls Said 1