Do you prefer having a relationship with a quiet person or a talkative person?

0|0
18|10

What Girls Said 18

• 10/10 talkative.
    I want a person who sort of mirrors me.
    Its not that i'm quiet or talkative, but I always joke and talk to people and i'm always lively and curious and fun to be around.
    A quiet person often doesn't make their feelings known and their blank, silent replies.. I don't know, man. I'd rather have a person who's also fun to be around and talks to me a ton.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talkative, I'm both a listener and a talker. Tbh I can talk so much it's literally endless. But I like discussions the most and I don't want it to just be a one sided thing where I constantly talk but they don't say much at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Talkative. My boyfriend is extroverted and is very talkative. I'm the opposite and am very introverted, I don't usually say a lot.

The consequence is that we compliment each other. He can talk as much as he likes and be listened to. I can hold a conversation without the usually inevitable awkward silences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quiet but indulgent. Sometimes I get really talkative but sometimes I just need to chill out and I won't feel like talking or anything. I probably need someone that is also quiet by nature but can indulge me when I start verbally vomiting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Middle !

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kind of in the middle but can be a little more quiet if I don't really know the person but after we really get to know each other you won't be able to get me to stop talking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quiet. Chatty men get on my nerves. They are emotionally high maintenance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like someone talkative. I dont talk much so yeah. If we're both quiet, then that would suck. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A happy medium. A talkative person would drive me up a wall with constant chatter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talkative

0|0
    0|0
  • quite around people but talkative to me
    it makes me feel special

0|0
    0|0
  • Quiet. Im too talkative to be with someone talkative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in the middle, there is a time and place to be chatty and to be quiet, you just need to find the balance. I get annoyed if I am around chatty people too much but it's not fun trying to communicate with a quiet person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.. just a good communicator is highly needed

0|0
    0|0
  • Talkative because I'm quite myself...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a shy quiet girl, so I prefer a talkative person because that way we complement each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference but I have always had amazing chemistry with guys who have a completely opposite personality. So based on that, I'd say talkative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anybody im in a romantic relationship with is going to know me very, very well before we are dating or whatever. And if we are that close we should be able to talk like its nothing. But im a naturally more quiet person and i apreciate when somebody understands that i just want to keeo my thoughts to myself sometimes. I dont really care much if they are an introvert or extrovert or ambi, as long as we get along well.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• A person where conversation come easy. I was married to a quiet woman for eleven years. We dated four years before being married. Getting her to talk was like trying to shove a wet noodle up a rabid badger's ass in a phone booth. I never really did get to know her as well as I should have simply because she would seldom say anything.

Never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer more on the quiet side, but maybe slightly more talkative than I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in the middle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Studies show that women say 4x as many words per day vs. men.

Since I am a man, I seek out quiet women so I don't have to pierce out my own eardrums

0|0
    0|0
  • I always end up with talkative women

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in between would be ideal

0|0
    0|0
  • 50/50 tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Quiet person , no contest