Why would a friends with benefits get upset when you won't have sex with them?

It's like they expect you to have sex with them whenever they want, but they fail to realize you don't HAVE to do anything with them unless you're in a committed relationship. That's premium access service which requires some level of commitment. They also expect you to cuddle with them (not complaining) and sometimes make them food. Why do they get upset if you might not be able to?

0|0
2|18

What Guys Said 18

• Well the guy/girl are there to because one of the perks is to have sex. Whether if they are truly a friend or not.

Most people see "Friends with benefits" as JUST sex. No... that's a fling (short or long term).

Friends with benefits mean you are friends and help each other out as friends but have sex when either or both are horny as times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are horny. They have as mush right to be upset as you do to turn them down. The cuddling and Sandwich making is a nice touch.
    "they fail to realize you don't HAVE to do anything with them unless you're in a committed relationship. That's premium access service which requires some level of commitment" sorry but even when married are vice-versa thats simply not true.
    These friends with benefits are silly things anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well they get upset because they are disappointed. that part is fine and dandy as long as they respect your choice at the end of the day.
    Also you don't have to have sex with someone even if you were in a committed relationship (might bring that relationship to an end, but that's besides the point)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if they're with you for sex, they do it whenever you're horny but not vice versa. Other than that dunno.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the main point of fwbs is the benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because friends with benefits is ALL about sex and nothing else. duh

1|0
    0|1
  • Because usually someone in those friends with benefits things starts getting attached to the other person

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't. Only if she gives me a boner, takes my cock in but stops in the middle of the sex then it gets kinda annoying cause I am all worked up now. Happened only once and we had pretty good sex next morning

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody gets upset, when they look forward to sex but then get denied xD

0|0
    0|0
  • they shouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Because what's the point for FwB?

0|0
    0|0
  • sit down the rules and make it pain so there is no misunderstanding because that sounds like somebody is catching feelings and will get mad or even vindictive if you try to cut it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it appears that unbeknownst to you, you are now in a relationship, only they don't have to deal with the tough part! Sounds like boundary pushing, seeing what they can get and, hey, taking whatever you give!

0|0
    0|0
    • 24d

What is the tough part exactly? LOL

• You have such friends?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because that's the whole point of friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody wants more benefits... without having to pay for them...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been in a relationship like that but I'm sure it's best to set up "rules" for how you want the "benefits" to be handled and what is or isn't included.
    If they are getting upset then it probably means that they want it to be different that it currently is.
    It's probably time for a chat with him.
    Even if you were in a committed relationship with him you don't have to do anything unless you want to. If you aren't in the mood for it or have time for it then you shouldn't have to do it. Sex isn't a one way street!

0|0
    0|0
  • The whole idea of "friends with benefits" is SEX and other related things... If there's nothing like that, it's over...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Even if you're in a relationship you're not obligated to have sex every time your partner wants it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some friends with benefit relationships one of them tend to fall for the other one. Maybe that's the reason, he confused the "no strings attach just sex" as now he deserves u for his needs.

0|0
    0|0