If you were a man would you date a woman who was a confirmed gold digger if you liked her as a person?

So let suppose u meet a girl who you genuinely like her personality, she's fun and she is hot but she's a gold digger. In the sense that she wants to be taken care of, and have the guy constantly throw money her way and if the nigga goes broke and unable to do that she would leave him. In addition, you are very much sexually attracted to her. Would you consider dating her?
If you were a man would you date a woman who was a confirmed gold digger if you liked her as a person?Personally, I would in that as long as you keep your wallet type and give out enough money towards her that she's satisfied why not enjoy her company and use her for great sex. Essentially if she likes you a lot for money but you personally like her for her beauty and personality then you both gain something out of it.

• Yes
  • No
20d Any more responses?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had money to blow, absolutely.

That's one of the perks of being rich, you'd be a fool not to utilize it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• no I wouldn't

• Yes i would date her but i won't be wifing her.