Why am I not attracting the good, nice guys?

Is it because i look weird?

What Guys Said 8

• That's just not how attraction works. You can't attract only "good" guys or "bad" guys. Either you attract guys -- all guys, or you don't attract so many guys. Attraction is a very blunt tool. The more attractive you are, the more guys will show you attention, but you have to do the work of sorting out who is "good" and who is "bad."

• No you dont look weird. Im 28, and still a virgin because thanks to all those fake "Nice guys" which are complete creepers by the way, the rest of us good guys get a horrible rep. If your really interested in finding a decent guy, try talking to the queiter guys, the ones not in your face trying to act alpha whilst looking like retarded guerrillas LOL I made that up. Seriously, the men who value love the most, seldom get love at all. You know like Steve rodgers. You might be surprised

• It's not that you don't attract the good nice guys, it's that (I think) you don't send the right signals to the good nice guys... Yeah you are attractive and I believe most of the good guys are afraid to talk to you since they believe you are out of their league

• You look just fine to me.

• You look very attractive. It could be the groups you hang out with, or the places you go that are not conducive to finding the right guys. You are still young.. you'll find someone. In your age group, guys still aren't fully mature enough to really be serious with a woman.

• You are, the problem is women only actually see a small percentage of men. The rest might as well be a park bench or fence.

• 20d

Hit the nail on the head.

Women, to be attractive to men, pretty much just need to pleasant and not be fat.

Men? Tall, hung, ripped, rich, nice car, likes your friends, liked by your mother, correct political/religious views, et cetera ad nauseum.

• people attract others who are like them

• Probably because you are a terrible person.

What Girls Said 1

• First, you don't look "weird" but second, I'm sure you attract all types of guys. Some are just more forward about it while others (usually the nice guys) are shy.