Are traditionalist women attractive for you?

I observed traditional women are very simple in a bad way. They are masters of manipulating men by their sexuality mostly. And they are less likely to be evolved enough to like abstract qualities like personality, intelligence, compassion etc. This is a huge turn off for a sapiosexuel. What do you think about it? Traditional or modern women?

17d Traditional women: Women who are not collage educated, not smart, seeking for a rich or powerful husband without no self improvement.

What Girls Said 15

• Really? The heck is wrong with you? Traditional women ARE educated, do go to work, and are not manipulative than any other woman on the planet. You need a serious reality check, or else your never going to find a good woman.

• not college educated: I am sure there are a few women out there who are not college educated who have great careers
    not smart: they might not be book smart but they might be people smart, have great social skills
    seek for a rich or powerful husband: they have a preference, so what? What happens if they are really good with money and they help their husband to invest all his money... or they know how to manage finances (pay bills, save, budget) and they have a knack to provide a tidy house with groceries and delicious food?
    no self improvement: Now this is the thing that I have a problem with but unless they are already perfect (which no one is) they should try to self improve. Learn more about money, people skills and how to clean or cook better (or other skills)

• 0|3
  • well only certainty in life is change. i think being attached to something just for the sake of attachment is not reasonable or healthy. its living out of context. i think traditionalism outside of the problems of racism and sexism that are inextricably, intwined, it has no clear purpose, or vision, which makes it dangerous.

• Traditional women that I have seen, especially my women, are a true inspiration. They take care of the house, the family, at the same time having knowledge in financial matters.

You can't just pick modern/traditional.

There are both good and bad in both. You should see which individual is more compatible with you instead.

• Not particularly, no. Traditional isn't exactly my thing.

• I think everything you said is complete BS. Lol

• I think tradition is idolized too much, like if someone is manipulative or whatever they'll do what they want... traditional doesn't mean more innocent, so although I'm not sure what you're talking about, I agree kind of.

• Traditional in what sense though? I think I'm pretty traditional.

• Please define traditional

• Why traditional? do you mean that every single girl is like that?

• Most of them. I didn't say all. Say a lot of shit

• Seems you are lumping poorly educated or religiously indoctrinated women with all those who respect or share traditional relationship values and dynamics. And give no contrast to what you think modern women are. Wish I could help more. Maybe if you elaborate

• Uhhh, being "traditional" has more to do with values and gender roles.

What Guys Said 10

• Wherever you are getting these ideas they are totally wrong. They are not even close to being right.

Where does that definition of traditional come from? It can mean different things, but by far the most common meaning is a traditional household where the husband works an outside job, and the wife is a housewife. It's not anything at all like you said.

I grew up when 95% of households were traditional. Even in traditional households the wife usually worked an outside job until they had kids. I very high percentage of housewives when I grew up had college degrees. The lady next door had a PhD and was a housewife until the kids were old enough to stay home alone, then she became a college professor.

This idea of some dimwit woman leaching on her husband is nothing but a stereotype that's not true. The stereotype of a man using a woman as his servant is also a false stereotype. It's about division of labor more than anything else. Are there leaches out there? Yes. Are the men treating women as servants? Yes. But both are a small minority and don't justify the stereotype.

• No. I won't ever support a woman again, so I have no use for 'traditional' women other than banging them after they find a beta chump who puts a ring on them.

• You got the wrong meaning of the world traditional... go back to 1950 and you will know what traditional mean.

It means stay at home mom, who take care and nurture her children, take care of his husband, making sure he always has food ready when he comes home, his clothes are clean, house is clean and well decorated, etc.

You need to stop looking at those GOLD DIGGER PRANK videos on youtube.

• That's not what a traditional woman is xD Fix "your" definition before asking these type of questions.

• I want a woman who is somewhat traditional. Traditional people tend to be sweet, loving, loyal, and easier to live with. Or maybe it's just that way as far as I'm concerned.

• Manipulation, even though we all do it to some degree is very unattractive in an intimate monogamous relationship. I don't think less intelligent are anymore guilty of this. I have known snd date some master manipulators and I consider them to be very intelligent. In fact I believe the woman who hold more simple beliefs are usually the ones with only one agenda, the one the are conversing about with you!!!

• Depends. I dont like the no sex before marriage.

• That's not what a traditional woman is...

• Most of them look/dress like hoes

• Not interested in that sort of women.