I can't go out on dates anymore?

I don't feel like getting to know anyone at the moment in my life. I want to have a boyfriend but I'm too scared to go out with anyone so I end up pushing guys away. My past relationships were a major failure and it has impacted my self esteem immensely. I'm scared of being judged by guys and I'm tired of feeling low and sad whenever things don't work out. I don't know how to get over this problem.

15d I'm more focused on my career and achieving what I've been dreaming of. I don't think I have time for love or getting to know anyone. Part of me wants to be loved but I can't risk getting hurt right now as I have so much going on (work wise). It's an endless loop of fear and choosing my career over anything else. I don't know if I should do anything about it or keep things as they are for now.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, if relationships are just too painful, you can always resign yourself to Netflix, pizza delivery, and your right hand. Or you know, you can be a grownup, take your lumps, put on that little black dress and get back out there.

• Don't worry I think you will find someone who can relieve you

• Best thing I can suggest is to do the thing you're scared of really. Try talking with folks for a while before progressing to dating part.

• Seem like you got a problem you can solve.

• I feel exactly the same way!

• You need to find a guy before thirty. Truth is your probably looking for guys in all the wrong places and probably dating the same version of a guy over and over. Try look for a good guy (not a nice guy) whos both gentle and masculine.

• 15d

Good guys can be found at church.

What Girls Said 1

• Me too. I don't know what to do, maybe professional help is needed for us.