Is it a bad thing?

I really like my boyfriend and we always have fun together. When we get together one of the activities we do is have sex and then netflix. He has a crazy schedule he works from 630pm to 5am and sometimes 8am, so he's tired during the week. but yeah is it okay we have sex every time we get together?

What Guys Said 10

• Thinking about this question, I’m not sure why you would consider there might be an issue with the two of you having sex every time you get together and then afterwards just watching television to cuddle before he has to go to work or before bedtime. There is absolutely nothing wrong or shameful with the activities you’re both enjoying, and I did not see anywhere you mentioned he’s complaining. If you’re just needing reassurance to the effect you’re not doing anything wrong, then rest assured here and now you’re not. What you and he are engaging in is completely good and bonding and you’ve nothing to worry about. Let your mind be stress free on this one. That’s my bottom line.

• I prefer the Netflix first. I'm too sleepy after sex.

• Dang that sucks how do you have have time to see each other? 😕
    Anyways no that's not a problem unless thats all you do.

• Sex isn't a bad thing. As far as what you both have in common etc, that's a separate issue the way I see it. ie, it doesn't matter how often you have sex, do you enjoy each others company, have a lot in common and are both on the same page with your relationship. That's all that matters so nobody gets their feelings hurt. If all that's good, some couples have sex 2-3 times a day. Nothing wrong with it. Don't let others make you feel like you're doing a "bad thing". Your personal relationships are none of their business anyway.

• If you love each other It is okay

• Perfectly normal and healthy to have sex every time you see each other.
    If I were you I wouldn't worry none.

• It's ok and great !

• No its cool. Its the dynamic of your relationship.

• And why would it be a bad thing? He works overnight, which means he'd be tired throughout most of the day. Might as well make the most of it with whatever time you two are able to be together. The more sex you two have the better and I think it would keep your relationship strong.

• Nothing wrong with that

What Girls Said 2

• uh wut? how would that be a bad thing?

• 19d

my friend was like " i hope you have more in common then just sex" that kinda freaked me out

• I mean if you guys love each other i guess its okay. But i don't think that is a healthy relationship. You guys should go one dates and hangout more, not just sex.