How do I know if my girlfriend wants to go further with me?

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for almost 2 years now, and our relationship is strong. We have slowly moved up stages the past 2 years, and we are about at kissing with tongues now, and we are pretty confident in doing it. I love her to bits. She recently invited me round hers for our anniversary, and I'm going soon. Recently she has been brushing up against me more than usual , sitting in my lap etc, and she has been touching my 'area' (i think you can guess what that means) a lot. Now i do not know whether this is on purpose or an accident, and i don't want to make a move at her house if that's not what she wants. Just asking for some help on what signs are there that a girl makes when she wants to go further, and if you may have any idea whether the above is on purpose or not. Thanks :)

PS also by 'making a move' i do not necessarily mean sex.

What Girls Said 1

• She wants to go a little further. I'd say she did it on purpose.

What Guys Said 1

• WOW... I'd have dumped her after the 3rd date if we hadn't had sex.