Have you ever been in a love triangle? What happened?

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah,
    My best mate found this Ozzy girl online to date while she was in london.
    He had some fun with her once, she was ok but not his type exactly, she decided she liked me a bit too.
    Long story short, she got drunk, we took her home with us, put her in the spare room to sleep, 15 min later, she comes into his room where we were chilling out and said "Please would you both fuck me already".

We were High and had never considered a 3 sum before, we kind just said ok and went about making her smile, a lot.

She messaged me up a few days later and told me she would like a one on one.

I was ok with that, I love women and I love sex, it was just two adults having fun, my mate was ok that we spent the next 3 years as exclusive fuck buddies (as he was not looking to make a move) since it did away with all the live together stuff and freedom to be single (with the understanding that any sex with others would require some honesty and a sexual health checkup to ensure that no harm could come to either of us.

It is easy when your an adult about it all.

• I have got into situations where I have had 2 girls that are friends with each other have a crush on me at the same time 👍🙄

• I was used as a stepping stone. Thanks a lot Dennis

• Almost. Two of my friends were in a relationship but the girl was flirting with me and we were chatting over facebook every day. However I am incompetent to get any girl so nothing happened between us. She stayed in her relationshio and stopped sending messages to me at all

• Yup I'm in charge of my own harem

img.memecdn.com/...ing-to-be-a-harem_o_4309275.jpg

• Oh yeah in high school. Needless to say it was dumb lol

• Yes. The bitch cheated. I dumped her. End of story.

• No. No one ever liked me like that for me to be in one and as soon as i get rejected or find out a woman is in a relationship, I leave them alone

• No but I've been in a love chiliagon. Yeah, I dare you to count the sides

• She stayed with her husband thank god

• I had a threesome on a beach.

• threesomes r excellent

• What is that

• Nope. They don't end well as far as I can tell.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes kind of... There was this guy "A" that was into me from another school, placed dibs on me apparently 🙄 I hung out with him several times along with his two best friends B and C. I never got to the point where I kissed him but I knew he liked me but he was a player so I thought meh. He then moved back to his home country for a some months. I was out clubbing and I came across his best friend B outside the club (personally I liked him more and I knew he was into me too), we were both pretty drunk but he kept flirting with me. The second best friend C who was there as well kept trying to keep him away from me because bro code. And when I say keep away I mean PULL away lol. We ended up making out anyway and someone other people from their school saw us. Some days later I get a text from guy A asking if I made out with a friend of his cause someone bluntly told him. And I said yes I made out with "B". The two stopped talking for a really long time because of it. Nothing else happened with me and "B" though after that as he proceeded to steal best friend "C"s girlfriend a few months later... 😂
    "A" only came back half a year later and was asking for me if I was still around anyway LOL, I wasn't though as I had already moved country. And oddly the three of them are all speaking to each other again now. I really don't understand guys sometimes...

• Yeah well sort of. This guy was interested in me. He was in my class but we never really talked. I was really shy and he wasn't but he was afraid to talk to me. But he did make it obvious and so did his friends.

My friend , who I've gotten close to that year, liked the guy and would talk about him all the time. I thought it was messed up to let the guy make a move on me.

Boy did he try to talk to me but it never worked out, he was just way too nervous to talk to me. plus I always made it seem like I wasn't interested.

she lied to some people and said she was going on a date with him even though he didn't know her or liked her so yeah nothing happened. He never knew I liked him and he never asked me out. We added each other on Instagram and I kind of blocked him one night after being drunk because he never made a move. I kind of regret it kind of font since I'll never see him again.

High school ended and I'm pretty sure I'll never run into him again.

• Well I liked this guy a lot, but he went out with my friend instead. We are still friends though, even though they broke up.

• Yes, haha back in the days when no guys ever liked me and always liked my friends. It was not fun being the ugly duckling.

• not love' but silly crushes when I was younger; I would just move on to a new crush

• A threesome.