Guys, I noticed a lot of girls are more in control in relationships?

I noticed that almost every couple I know the girl is in control. She tells him what to wear, and sometimes I hear men say "my girlfriend would kill me" if they cut their hair a certain style or wanna buy something with their own money! To me that's a turn off. I would never tell my guy what to wear or what to buy, but sure I might get "moody" every now and then but I don't want him to let me. I love being submissive. As long as he respects me and does sweet things for me too, I love cooking for my man, giving him massages, spoiling him, doing what he wants in bed... You know, at the same time I need a man to be manly, strong and protective. (Not jealous, that's different). But people see this nowadays as weakness from a girl. But I really enjoy it. In your experieces are most girls like that? Why? Because if we go back, they were the complete opposite. Why can't there be a balance?

12

What Guys Said 12

• The whole "telling him what to wear" really isn't about control in my opinion, it's more about women having a better fashion sense than men typically. And the "my girlfriend would kill me" is usually just said jokingly to mean "she would be very mad".

There are definitely some men who have been completely pussy whipped but I think they are still a pretty small minority. I remember seeing a poll which results said that 70% of men still describe themselves as dominant so you should be fine.

• They are weak, spineless little cunts. Not men.

This is more of the damage that the hatepigs have wrought.

• The fact that what you described actually comprises better behavior than I ever see from even the best of women is why I don't even bother to date anymore.

• every woman likes to dominate her man... to have that he is her property... and sometimes we let you have that feeling... because we care... otherwise... the man who let himself dominated like that... doesn't deserve to have a dick

• 21d

I don't want him to be "my property" I'm not possessive like that😝

• 21d

you're from that small amount of people that respect ones personal freedom

• 21d

and usually that kind of behaviour has it the unsecure people

• These guys are pussywhipped. Nobody should be in control of the other partner. Being submissive or dominant is another thing. They are assumed roles, they are willingly taken.

• Women are psycho.

• Men are the ones who fall in love. And females have taken more of what was the guy role.

• Sorry, but I am going to share my opinion on this.

What I really see is all girls like to let guys take control of relationship in the early stages when there's no committment at all (no marriage, no children, not living together... you know). What's more, when girls get on a relationship they didn't have to do anything. All girls are submissive as hell and all the approaching and contact is made by her boyfriend. Girls stucks in their ways.

Apparently, when this butterfly stage is gone and relationship has moved on to the routine phase women are starting to dominate relationship having to do whatever they want.

• well i wouldn't doubt it.. these days, men are castrated and women are men

• I want in my relationship for us to be equal. Where we can trust each other to make good choices

• I wouldn't mind a girlfriend advising me what to wear or what hairstyle to have, but I definitely don't want to be controlled by her

• Most girls are how you describe yourself. It is just the internet makes it seem like it is many more.

• 21d

No those are people I personally know.

• 21d

Maybe those guys just don't like arguing so they give in easily.
      I usually only encounter that around relatives that are older (50 +) that just want to avoid arguing, and then soon as the woman or her friends aren't around, just do what they want anyways.