Girl on top? Tips?

My boyfriend propped me on top of him during sex and i just sat there and froze. I'm totally clueless about what to do. He tried to guide me and I chickened out.

Any tips?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• youporn... or try to watch horse riding...😉

Most Helpful Girl

• Move your hips forward/backwards, up and down. Find which motion and angle works best for you, then ask him afterwards which one he enjoyed best. Proceed to find a routine or position that is a bit of a go-to through some trial & error over a few separate sessions.

It wouldn't hurt to kiss him during this. Be enthusiastic, like you really want him and aren't doing it just to appease him. Nothing is a bigger turn on than being with someone who you can tell really wants you, and isn't just going through the motions.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2