Tbh I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die alone with sixty cats (Not that the cat thing isn't bad or anything)?

Okay, so essentially, I'm young--I know I'm young. About 16, and yet I go to University in a year and a half. I have never had a girlfriend or Boyfriend or anything along th elikes of that and its pretty fircking depressing... Does anyone else feel like you as a person get so annoying nobody would want to go out with you, never mind be your friend or anything and I normally just pin it down to the fact that i'm not well socialised, but hey I mean what can I do like,, I regret my life choices

What Guys Said 5

• I feel you. I tend to get mocked by my peers quite often for the current state of my love life (or rather lack thereof). Isn't it lovely how other people frequently try to crush your self esteem in order to make themselves feel better about their own life.

• 21d

Oh man bro I know exactly how it is, trust me... but hey Cambridge won't just magically accept me on their own, amirite (Although maybe my chances are slimming with each passing second procrastinated...)

• 21d

*distant laughter* Socialising...

I am banking my chances solely on the idea that I will make a social friend and they will introduce me to people because I'm not a people's person, lets be honest...

• 21d

I can relate. Most of my friends have been introduced to me by friends I made prior to that. Let's hope for the best.

• I only read what you said incase after seeing you are under 18 there was some crucial bit of information. There isn't. You're not even 16, don't worry about it you'll get someone and it'll probably be a guy doing the work, not you having to ask someone out.

• Don't worry.
    But your sixty cats may be a bit much for possible BFs

• 21d

fifty nine cats and one dog?

• LOL LMAO THAT MADE ME LAUGH
    YOU ARE FINE HUN TRUST ME

• 21d

THANK YOU FRIENDO I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TOO

• You're only 16. You got lots of time.

I'm 26 and while I've dated and had sex, I've still never had a relationship.

What Girls Said 3

• You're still very young. I didn't get my first boyfriend until I was 19 going on 20. I wouldn't worry about this at all really if I were you.

• hey im 19 and i can relate lol.

Be confident in who you are and stop putting yourself down.
    Stop for a minute and think about all the people who have done things to upset you - or have just done shitty things in general. Now think: how can they be confident in themselves and you can't be?
    Exactly, these people aren't any better than you, so stop putting yourself down.

I'm 19 and I literally have like 2 actual, true friends, who I know like me and actually and genuinely care.

So be yourself and the right people will find you etc. I know it's cheesy but we're still so young. I'm 3 years older than you and I can tell you that within those 3 years, soooo many people have come and go. At the end of the day, I have myself and so I have to accept myself and believe in myself.

Don't worry - stop worrying about life and start living it.

• Same here. I would probably die with 70 cats, tho.