Can a really ugly guy behave like a hot one? How is he going to be perceived by women? Is our behavior restricted by our looks?

Is the behavior of a certain guy restricted by his looks? You know how hot guys can make flirty jokes, be cocky and just give a positive impression with such behavior, what will happen if an ugly guy pulls of the same behavior? Is it going to have a similar effect or people just gonna laugh?
Is he destined not to behave cocky and flirty with women just because his appearance is not attractive at all?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I've seen a guy who does that (they're very rare) and he's actually pretty popular. He's not cocky to the point of being arrogant, but he plays the narcissist/comedian. He compliments himself to the point of it being hilarious, and he's really chill to be with. He's arguably not the best looking, but everyone still likes him because he's got such a funny and confident personality.

However, many girls admit that even though they like his personality, he wouldn't be their first choice to date simply because they're not attracted to him. He has dated 5-7 girls before, so it isn't impossible.

0|0
    0|0
    • 20d

It's one thing to be funny in a comedic humorous way it's another to create actual sexual attraction by being cocky for example, I believe he is pleased and humorous to be around but does he really create sexual attraction by his behavior?

• 20d

His behavior actually attracts girls. He has been asked by multiple girls if he was single simply because he has a great personality. They won't look at him and immediately have a sexual attraction towards him, but if they get to know him, they usually start seeing him as attractive.
      When girls are flirting with him (or when he's flirting to them), he won't be as narcissistic as he usually is. He'll be more sincere and thoughtful with his words while also being humorous to stand out. He's not as cocky as you asked, but he does use a lot of flirty jokes without being crude or nasty.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know how to answer that because there's no such thing as a set of behaviours exclusively exhibited by 'hot guys' or 'ugly guys'. The way you talk about it makes it sound like men in sims, where it's a very black and white type of world and the guy is either of the extremes. Which is relevant to his appearance only if he believe that's how it is.

0|0
    0|0
    • 20d

There is certain behaviors... really, just pay attention when guys are flirting, note the differences between hot and ugly one and their approaches...

• Show All
    • 20d

Well even that, imagine a really ugly ugly approaching some hot girl confidently saying some sexy opener and then saying something cocky, how do you think he's going to be perceived but be honest please :)

• 20d

I don't know because not every single 'hot girl' will act in the same way. She might be interested in getting to know him, she might not. If she isn't interested, it's not your place to call foul on her having preferences of her own.

• Well this guy i worked with was damn confident and didn't hide his flirting all that much. He wasn't that cute, thinning hair, and a little beer belly but yeah he grew on me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, looks aren't everything. If the mind believes the body achieves ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • flirty and confident is always sexy, if the guy is hot he turns hotter, average to cute and ugly to... I don't know, I've never seen it lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If you can do confidence and charm correctly, it's ALWAYS a positive impression. The difference between an ugly and hot guy doing it is that girls will pity the ugly one and be turned-on by the hot one.

0|1
    0|0
    • 20d

Exactly, so why would he do it if pity is to be expected, means he can't pull it off just because of appearance no matter how he acts or what he says, he's restricted...

• 20d

Like i said, it's a positive impression regardless. Pity just means they'll see you as a funny guy who they can be friends with - it's not all bad being friendly flirty.

• If such a guy does that people will let him to have smth to make fun of lol
    you're either good lookin or not... people will give you a pass on certain behaviors according to how you look too

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugly looking guys can turn out to be hot guys.

0|0
    0|0