Does anyone like chubby girls?

I have been trying to date since my last break up and I don't know, guys just don't seem interested in me. I feel like it's because of my body. I'm usually kind and, dare I say it, funny but guys still seem to avoid me. Do looks matter THAT much?

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah yeah like half of my ex's are chubby but there are chubby girls who I avoid and I get what you mean. Typically I avoid these 2 girls bc the first's one's body is unattractive, just the shape, it's like an hourglass without the bottom part and her neck looks like a wine glass, for the other, she's ugly, don't hate me for it.

Mind you I'm talking chubby, not fat. Anyway I used to avoid this chubby girl named jasmine not for looks, but genuinely because I disliked her persona. She tried to be funny and I hated putting on facades, her political views are shit in my opinion, and whenever she was pissed she made me sweat like a whore in church, she had a history of just snapping.

So ask yourself, are you ugly, and yeah everyone calls themselves ugly but hardly anyone is ACTUALLY ugly. Are you annoying or do you openly share political/religious views? Or maybe those guys are in relationships and are actually loyal. If you don't fit in either one of these... I don't know then. That's my take on this but to answer your main question, looks don't matter THAT much. A guy CAN fall for a persona, you just gotta reel him in with a presentable appearance, you don't have to be a model.

If you aren't her ( images.t-nation.com/.../3a7e4_ORIG-UglyGirl.jpg )

Then you aren't ugly, it's SUPER rare for girls to be ugly, even fat ones, and you aren't even fat anyway lmao.

• I've always dated chubby girls. I like a girl with a great personality.
    and to me looks don't matter.

• Everyone seems to have a different definition of chubby girl. I like chubby girls who have nice proportions

• There are some people who like chubby girls...

• eventually you will find a good guy who will love you for you :) i know there aren't many guys like that anymore but me and a few people in this world don't care at all. you just have to find those people ^-^

• thin is my favorite quality for a woman

• Yeah. Because I can beat my dick on their big stomach like a drum.

• Sure more cusion for the pushin

• I dont

What Girls Said 2

• I think looks do matter a lot for an initial attraction, generally, if you aren't physically attracted to someone, you won't consider them as a possible relationship. I'm sure some guys do find chubby girls attractive just as some girls find chubby guys attractive. It's all a matter of personal preference.

• I'm chubby and I seem to get plenty of attention from guys.

• 17d

That's because you have a nice ass

• 17d

Lol then you're sexy

• 17d

@Nelsoen haha, thanks. :)