Dating between different ethnicities?

Would a white woman be open to date a Latino man. Ladies what are your opinions?

What Girls Said 13

• There's nothing wrong with dating between ethnicities and cultures as long as you both like or love each other and are decent human beings to one another.

I'm American and the guy I'm interested in is from somewhere between Europe and the Middle East area. (I'm not sure what it is, but he has an accent somewhere in there.)

• Can people date people? Yes cuz Latino, whites, blacks, Asian, European ext are still people... We have eyes we breath the same air.

No point in generalizing a group of people into one. If u want a subjective answer to a unsubjective question then u are out luck cuz there is no yes or no answer.

• Meh, I'm white, I'd be cool with dating any ethnicity, Latino is fine.

• 21d

The reason I asked is because I hardly see any Latino/white women relationships, what is your impression of Latin men?

• I like a Mexican and I'm white. Previously I've dated Puerto Rican and biracial people, it just happened that way, I don't have a type.

• i think if different ethnics, it shouldn't be any problem, most of the time.
    it's only if different religion made it complicated

• Some would be open to that, others might not be.

• Totally fine with dating people from different ethnicities.

• Date who you want

• There is nothing wrong with it. Love is love. Race is not involved. 😊

• As long as he's a Man of God, I could care less

• Race doesn't matter to me. Who he is on the inside is what matters the most in my opinion 😊

• Well, is she racist?

If she is, the answer is yes, but only if he's Latino like Charlie Sheen.

If she's not, then answer is still yes, and Latinos like both Charlie Sheen and David Ortiz and all shades in between get a shot.

• Every girl is going to be different! I really depends on the girl.

What Guys Said 2