Why are some guys so cruel?

Why would a guy convince a girl that they like her and then disappear without explanation? That's the lowest type of guy ever.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. Its cruel and its hurtful. Some men just enjoy hurting women. They may have been played themselves and want to take it out on women who genuinely treat them nice. This is why you dont get a guy your all in the beginning. You just dont. It will save you from heartbreak in the event that he does just disappear and leave you wonder.

• I totally get that. I rather be hurt than to hurt someone because Karma misses no one. You may be alright now but when the person who gets hurt ("hurtee" lol) is alright, the "hurter" is next. That's what many people don't realize these days.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Unfortunately there's guys out there like that who are selfish and when they get what they want or they aren't interested in dating anymore they just disappear because it is easier than giving an explanation to the girl and dealing with the outcome.

The sad part is that girls I've met and dated were jaded because of these jerks and have a lot more difficult time opening up and are scared of letting guys in because of their past experiences.

• But it's like if u do that karma will always come back around, it doesn't miss anyone. So why avoid telling the truth and breaking things off than hurting someone for the moment, only to hurt yourself in the future (karma).

• Not everyone believes in karma and sometimes people are too spontaneous or get caught up in emotions to have the ability to see past what its front of them and do not consider the long-term.

• Yeah seems very cunty

• Because he really secretly hated you... or he found someone better than you...

• It was just a random question i wanted to know but thanks.

What Girls Said 1

• Girls are cruel too!

• yea i know, but I don't do that I know people who have been hurt along with myself. I'm asking on behalf of all the good people, mainly girls.

• Erm my giosh