What is happening with me?

Okay so, I used to like this guy since I was 16, i fall in love with him so so bad, and he always was like indifferent with me, he didn't talk me for months and he just used me for sex.. it was a painful time for me, as a teen I was very sad.
Now time passes by and this guy started talking to me again, we hang out and we go clubbing and all, he want me to tell my family that he is my boyfriend but now I don't Feel the same, I don't Feel excited about seeing him, I just don't now, something in me changed, what means that?
I don't love him more? It just like a different feeling, I don't feel the same

Most Helpful Guy

• Times change and people change. We come together with people at a particular time due to a particular set of circumstances. If we stay together we grow together, because we walk the same path. If we separate then we grow apart because we walk different paths. You are not the same person as you were when you knew him and neither is he. It doesn't matter what parts seem familiar, it's not the same.

Life moves on and that's usually a good thing.

What Guys Said 1

• you obviously have moved on :/ need to fine someone better really anyways

What Girls Said 1

• It means that you changed and you no longer want him anymore. It happens.