Should I go? Or should I do something else?

My boyfriend Is planing a party and he invited me. Of course I said yes. But then he said it was more of like a Get together. He is inviting all of his friends and he told me I could invite a few of my friends. So I chose Grace (we'll call her that). So I told my parents about the party and everything and they said it's ok if I go but I can't bring a friend. They think it's inappropriate that I bring a friend to someone else's party. Now I'm going to be the only girl at the party and I'm scared that I'm going to be left out. His friends are basically my friends too. I don't know if I should go or not granted that I'm GOING TO BE THE ONLY GIRL there. What's should I do? Should I go? Or should I do something Else?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel uncomfortable, just tell him you don't want to go or make an excuse or tell him straight up. I'm sure he will understand

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, if you're uncomfortable, don't go. There is no reason to go somewhere or do something you're not 100% sure will grant you comfort. You're young and only 14 years old; you will have plenty of chances of attend parties throughout your life.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• bring a few female friends if it makes you feel comfortable, it's not like your parents are going to be there, no need for them to know

• I'd say stick to the boyfriend as tightly as you can. And dont let your fear get the better of you.

What Girls Said 1

• Just go and have fun! If it turns out to suck, just tell you boyfriend your leaving.