Should I keep trying?

I started doing the online dating thing I met a girl we exchanged messages for about a week. I gave her my number she text me to give me her number. It's was late I said I would call her the next day when I did she didn't answer. I texted her 2 days later to ask to see if she wanted to meet up. She text back said she was busy with her kids at the time when I called she's got 3 kids and asked what day was better for me. She asked if it was ok she could let me know the next day. She didn't text me the next day I haven't heard from her in a week. I don't know whether to text her or just leave it up her. It seems like she wants to but is scared to. It's been a while since I've been on the dating scene. Any help would be great

What Girls Said 2

• I say talk to someone else. Anyone who is THAT busy isn't really ready to date. I doubt she's that busy, but what do I know.

• Give her one last call. If you still can't get an answer move on

What Guys Said 0