What is your comeback to a prude who slutshames a slut?

For example she says "you are a gross slut. just a cheap cumeater"

Most Helpful Guy

• As a rule, I don't trust people who have a hard time getting laid. So since these people don't matter to me, I don't waste time on them.

Plus, many, many times in the past they'll complain about my slutty ways right to their bff who I've been fucking for months on the side, so there's really nothing I need to say.

• If the girl rejects all the guys, then she's got her head stuck up her ass thinking that she's better than everyone around her. No thanks.

• Then she knows her self worth

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a come back and I don't need one either, because I'm not a slut.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• I would suggest to her that she is far too concerned about your life and what you do with it and that's really kind of sad. If she feels the need to try and hurt you then clearly you affect her in some way and hence you have already claimed victory without even having to do anything. You're just happily going about your life, she is the one obsessing over you. Tell her that if she is so into you that you will save her some of your panties that she can angrily masturbate with whilst cursing your name. That should make her happy.

• My comeback for anything is just to embrace it, cause nothing you say will change what they think of you, and gross the other person out. For example: Oh am I, would you like me throw it all up on you?

• Give her a friendly smile. That way you show you are not shamed about yourself and you don't have to fight against her. That will piss her off the most, guaranteed. The worst thing you can do to someone who is insulting you is to not get insulted, that would fail he's / her mission totally.

• i'd tell her keep her negative opinions to herself.

• Cry and make a scene screaming, "why are you calling me names?"

Some white knight that wants to sleep with you, will fight that guy for you. He might even give you money.

• Dunno since when guys are called sluts (ie studs) it's considered a compliment. If she's referring to someone else I just tend to ignore her.

• don't talk to slushamers ;) you like sex so fucking what. Who are they to judge what you like and what you don't like... If you have any more questions my inbox is always open

• Tell them that they are just a repressed homosexual. (Generally true too!)

• Not true in my case. I shame sluts and am disgusted by lesbian sex

• If she's got under your skin she's won.

• Ignoring the situation DOES NOT solve it. It will only get worse over time.

• Break her leg or something. I really don't get modern day people.
      I was threatened when I was younger, it is the rule of the land, if you used to talk crap, you'd risk being killed. Ghegis Khan once raped in front of everyone a women that stood up to him and called him smelly.
      People are getting too overconfident in the law these days, I see things regressing as the media starts to loose control and social media gains power.

• @HugIII yeah if I stabbed a guy id get very little in the way of punishment

• None. You act like an adult and take the high road.

• I don't shame anyone, nor react to people who shame them

• can't help u there slut

What Girls Said 8

• Id say I see your jaelous cause you dont get any and its pathetic
    also go get a life

• what if that girl is asked out a lot and she rejects those guys?

• I would correct her, because the slang is "cum-dumpster", not "cumeater". 😄

• "sluts know those words better than me" would be my comeback

• How many accounts do you have?"
      As many as I want
      "Living in rich countries makes education available."
      Having a degree doesn't make you intelligent". Some dumb people can have that too.
      "When you are starving and trying to find a roof to place over your head you don't think about science, do you?"
      Having a collegw degree doesn't make you a scientist unless you studied any scientific subject on your university.
      "3rd world countries are also known for following religion in a stricter way than developed countries. Religion teaches that women should be submissive to the men in their lives (father and husband). Because of that, men can get away with many things, so they rape if they feel like it"
      Do you realize how dumb you sound for claimong religion makes a man rapist. You literally proved your stupidity.

• And you said "Any kid knows that word, it isn't a big accomplishment".
      If a kid knows the word "cumdumpster then I pity their parents for failing to bringing them up properly. Take the hint

• It's none of their business what someone does.

• Laughter, she's probably worse than I am.

• Thats not what your boyfriend said last night.

• those who sleep with other's date or spouses are as worse as cheaters and rapists. This makes sluts bad and worthless.

by the way I would respond to your comback like this "My boyfriend has high self worth. He never fucks sluts like you"

• Why would I stoop to their lower level?

• Being a slut means you are at the lowest level than anyone 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• @Qelkug Not really. I see racists, rapists, pedophiles and such as much lower.

• yes sluts are a litlle higher than those people

• "Well at least She is getting some unlike you"
    That would be my comeback

• Nice try Pink Anon. You are on a roll today.