She has one of my passwords what should I do?

I'm trying to work it out with my girlfriend. I gave her the password to my Netflix account then she disappeared for two days no text or call. I changed the password then I got a text. I ignored it. I feel like she is a user. Now if she has my password I feel I should have one of her like Facebook or snapchat. Do you think that is fair?

What Girls Said 14

• If she wasn't a user (I agree) she would have offered some sort of trade, be it password or sexual favors.

• If you changed the password, how could she still be a user? Does she have your email address? If not, she can't be using your account as she'd have no way to sign in.
    No, I don't think it's fair to demand one of her passwords if anything I think it's slightly childish. You voluntarily gave her the password so why would she owe you anything in return?

• 15d

hm childish. you are young. she has the password and my email still. the question is since she has that would it be fair for her to share he password. Why do you think she shouldn't voluntarily give me a password in return if I gave her mine, take her out on dates, pay bills. a password is the least she can do.

• 15d

There's a distinct difference between being young and being childish.

First of all, I think you should change the passwords on all of your accounts, to make sure that she doesn't use anything else that belongs to you.
      No I still don't think it's fair to ask for her password, when I say password I mean her Facebook or Snapchat, as you mentioned in your question. Mostly due to the fact that those are her personal social media accounts that you would have no use of, the fact that you pay bills and bring her out on dates has nothing to do with knowing her passwords for those accounts but if she had a Netflix account or anything similar to that, then yes, you would have the right to ask for that.

• I think you shouls forget about her. To be honest she seems like somebody who only uses others for personal gains.

• Don't give her your netflix password. Simple

• Sounds like she wants to be the one in control. If you give each other passwords it's a sign of trust. By you giving her your password showed you put your trust in her but she took it for granted. i wouldn't ask her for her password as it could cause a fight. Instead tell her you would be happy to give her your password if she give you hers but if she abuses it again it will be the last time. It could also jepodise your relationship of she does because it will make you start doubting her if you can trust her in other ways and not just with your passwords. Good luck

• Change your password simple

• Why would you need the passwords to her personal social media? Netflix I can understand as it's a media site and not all that personal. Like letting borrow a movie.
    The ignoring you I think it a bigger problem - why wouldn't you guys have contact for a few days?

• 15d

She doesn't have anything like media passwords to offer and I know she is kind of secretive with her social media. That why I'm wondering it's fair like a password for a password

• 15d

But why do you need to have an exchange? If her having a password bothers you then don't tell her the new one rather than asking for one of hers

• If you changed the password to the netflix account then she doesn't have any password of yours anymore?

• Tbh, there is no need for privacy unless you have something to hide. My husband and I have each others passwords for EVERYTHING. Don't understand why a neflix account would result in needing facebook or snapchat passwords though, kind of a little uneven in my opinion.

• LOL she dated you just for ur netflix password? Bruhh

That's like next level gold digger
    Netflix-digger

• No. you're being silly.

• I think she was using you

• No.. You shouldn't have gave her your password in the first place

• She might be using you if you guys aren't talking and she has been acting differently after you gave her your Netflix password. However, I think it's weird that you would want the password for her social media. I can understand having a Netflix password because that is a subscription that she is using and not paying for. Honestly, communication is key and I would talk to her about this. If your not comfortable, just change your password. It seems like since she only texted you when you changed the password that she is using you though. This girl seems like she doesn't deserve you...

What Guys Said 6

• What you need is a pair of balls.

• Change it.

• change the password so its useless.

• Of course she's a user... she's a woman after all

Nothing is fair. Women are not fit for moral behavior.

• Netflix for a personal account, gtfo

• 15d

And ill give you my baltic ave for park place an boardwalk

• she's totally using you for what you have... typical female