Why virgins unlike sluts can't be mocked?

710

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone can be mocked. On what basis are you defining virginity as being above mockery? Why would being a virgin give you any kind of moral high ground? Let's take faith out of the equation for a moment. Why does the introduction of a penis to the body diminish your worth by a multiple of each further penis? If you eat more cakes are you a cake slut?

I would just like some further clarification please.

• Sluts get banged by guys who want them for sex. I would never be okay with being treated like trash

• Sure, go right ahead :)

• I do. Judging others is colorful

Most Helpful Girl

• because they are not really causing diseases to spread

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• they can and are

• "If a key can open all the locks, it's a master key, but if a lock can be opened with all the keys, it's a shitty lock"

Guys have the approach mechanism and girls have the selection mechanism. That's why virgin guys are mocked and virgin girls are praised. And the "slut" girls are mocked and the "stud" guys are praised.

• @Sorenome,

And it all falls together for me. Now i understand. Thanks a lot bro.
      I liked this. Your first one by me.

• @JensonStatement haha np. We were discussing this topic years ago with friends and then someone said that quote. It just fits so perfectly in this topic. One of my favorite quotes of all time

• Well male virgins are mocked all the time, especially on the internet.

• Because what would you mock them for, their overly high sense of morals?
    I'm sure they get mocked though, it is just much less of a valid case.

• For exmple. How can a virgjn be mocked?

• Girls like that have always been around and throughout history they were always the most desirable girls for marriage (and they still are)

• Virgins can be mocked. Think about an old guy virgin...

• why mock something everybody already knows is useless?

• oh, they are mocked. just behind their backs. they are called prudes and naive and all sorts of names. no one is actually safe from these things. im making fun of you with my friends right now.

• For example?

• lots of virgins are confused of where they stand in terms of looks. I won't get vulgar, because I am not that type of person. However, I will destroy the minds of the youth. Lots of moldable minds who I can in turn mess up for centuries to come. only 100 years ago, genocide was pretty common, dont forget that.

• I am talking about a virgin who thinks she is the best looking

• Oh, virgins can def. be mocked

• Give an example

• I mean, I don't do it myself, since, shaming is wrong, butttt, they can def. be shamed

What Girls Said 6

• Because virgins have nothing to be mocked for. Like, girl you protected your shit, go you! Wish I did.

• I don't think either should be mocked

• Unfortunately, who is not mocked. Welcome to the 21st century.

• Virgins are mocked?

• Because sluts are disgusting and virgins are not.