Would you date guy that smokes weed?

Ok so I've been smoking weed for about 4 years, and I really enjoy doing it. The problem is every girl I know thinks it's this really bad drug that ruins lives, and I have never been lazy or badly effected by weed in my entire time smoking it. bottom line would you care if your lover/BF smoked weed?

16d Wow, well I get that it changes you for a few hours sure. Whitesteve, your a lucky guy cause in Australia legalization is very far away. Australia is evil with a lot of things, even sick children with cancer never got to have cannabis oil for a long time. Well just remember if you smoke, you are a drug user nicotine is a drug. if you drink coffee, well your a drug user because of caffeine. If you enjoy a drink your a drug user.
16d In Australia, we can drink till we drop from about the age of 14. I remember once at a party when I was about 15, we All got so drunk that we almost fell into a Fucking Huge Bonfire! the parents of the person who were having this party just watch and laughed their fat asses off. Sorry but I really disagree with people that hate marijuana, because 90% of people are on a drug of some description.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't care at all. I used to smoke (I don't really anymore) so I know that it's not nearly as harmful as some people think. It actually has quite a few health benefits. Happy toking ✌🏼️

• 14d

Smoking anything is cancerous do your research

• 14d

Sure, any smoke inhaled in to your lungs isn't great but you can ingest it other ways. It reduces anxiety and stress and I read a study recently that said it can shrink cancerous cells. It's not nearly as bad for you as drinking or smoking cigs...

What Girls Said 16

• I actually made my husband stop because it annoyed me. I don't mind if he smokes on occasion because I do too and it's not going to hurt to smoke one day every couple of months. I've dated stoners and they really thought that they were no different when they were high from when they were sober. I could always tell. Not only that it almost never just stops with smoking weed, it usually leads so something else that is going to really mess your shit up and I'm not dealing with that.

• Yeah I'm personally not about that life. But I don't judge like it's not my life so it's whatever but personally just not attracted to that.

• Probably not, but it's not that I hate weed and people who smoke weed, I just don't like the smell. It permeates and lingers, even afterwards. I like nice smelling things. Weed is not nice smelling.
    I also don't like buying from dealers. You either have to go out of your way to find their place or you have to go out of your way to meet them somewhere or you have to let them over your place. None of which I want.

• My boyfriend smokes weed and it doesn't bother me at all.

• For me, smoking in general is very unattractive and an immediate turn off.

• In my teen years I wouldn't have mind because I use to do it too. But now no way I don't want a guy like that smoking weed. I guess it depends on the girl.

• No I wouldn't. If he works and still had a life then I have no problem. I am half Dutch tho 😂

• Drug use of any kind is a deal killer for me.

• Nope.

• Nope, weed is bad for you, and slows your brain down, when you meet someone who smokes a lot of weed you can tell.

• Nope, it is not safe for him and or a family if ever had.

• I would. I wouldn't want any drugs or anything like that near me or my child. However some girls who do it themselves wouldn't mind.

• No probs not

• Nope... My boyfriend was like that also but when we started dating he stoped smoking it. Cause i really hate smoking

• it depends, my boyfriend rarely smokes, he used to smoke a lot but now he rarely smokes weed. And if he smoked a lot, i wouldn't like it, i'd be afraid of his health.

• No. Bad or not, I wouldn't date a guy that does drugs.

• 16d

PS: I don't drink coffee :) All girls are different. Whatever floats your boat.

• 15d

@es20490446e Same here!

• 15d

Very good 👍

What Guys Said 6

• Weed just got legalized where I live. It's unfortunate that there's such a negative stigma to it for some people. It really is less harmful than alcohol, but no one says a word if you have a few drinks, and in fact, socializing REVOLVES around alcohol for a lot of people. I'll be very curious to see how the legalization affects that negative attitude, because the only reason people are so accepting of alcohol is because you've always been able to legally buy it at the store. Well, now we can also just buy weed at the store (once the law goes into effect and businesses open), so what now? Is it still some scary "gateway drug?" Just lmfao at that😂😂😂😂😂

• 16d

I've heard it all before. going to a catholic school, I was told that it was worse then alcohol. Funny how you can drink, and smoke yourself to death legally, but not enjoy joint without some asshole telling you to not do drugs. usually these people have a beer, and cigarette in both hands too.

• I shmoke weed all the time too. You just gotta find a girl that shmokez and you'll live happily ever after

• I smoke but not as much as I used to. I usually do it occasionally, like at a concert or at my place, a friend's house, and that's after I've gotten work and other important things done earlier in the day. I don't need it to function or can't have fun without it. There are my times i prefer to be sober.

If some woman is gonna make a big deal about that, that's not someone I wanna be with anyways.

• Just some data:
    - 95% of people that smoke cannabis don't finish their studies at university.
    - 2 out of 3 people that smoke cannabis experienced psychotic episodes.

• Most hot girls love guys who smoke weed or deal drugs.
    They say the best pickup line is a line of cocaine. Just ask Tara Conner.

• It's a gateway drug leads to harder drugs that can be quite addictive

• 15d

It's a "gateway drug" in the sense that the government lied about the "dangers" of it so people try it and find out it's not as bad as people made it out to be then use that same logic towards the real bad drugs such as heroin, cocaine, meth, etc.

More people turn to hard drugs from starting out with smoking cigarettes and alcohol or pills before they get to hard drugs.

• 14d

@bloodmountain1990 that sounds like a bullshit after school special reply my words are true 20 years in the street pharmaceutical business I know what the score is